RMS Authorised Registration Inspections Glendenning Sydney 100% Australian Owned & Operated Rego Inspections - Esafety Check - Pink slip - Logbook Servicing - Safety Checks - Car Brake Check
Light vehicle safety checks
New registrations or interstate vehicle registration transfers
- Vehicle identity and safety check.
- Valid for 28 days.
- Attend an Authorised Vehicle Inspection Station.
All renewals of registration or transfer of registration within NSW
- Vehicle safety check.
- Valid for 42 days.
- Attend a light vehicle Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS).
Authorised safety check stations
Authorised Safety Check Inspection Station (ASCIS)
- Vehicle safety check (previously pink slip).
- Vehicle design check for the clearance of defect notices (previously white slip).
- Safety check report for renewing light vehicle registration.
What is a safety check?
Safety checks are basic mechanical checks, targeting certain vehicle components that may cause a risk to vehicle occupants and other road users if they are not operating correctly or are excessively worn.
After your vehicle has passed the safety check, the station sends a report to the RMS electronically.
Examiners will check the following vehicle components during a safety check:
- Vehicle identification (AUVIS only)
- Steering and suspension
- Wheels and tyres
- Body condition
- Seats and seat belts
- Lights and headlight aim
- Engine / drive line
- Exhaust system
- Towing attachment
- Number plates (obscured, faded, unauthorised)
- No dangerous protrusions fitted (brackets for spotlight, fishing rod holders etc).
Have a question send a free SMS alternatively call direct we are located near Rooty Hill, Quakers Hill, Dean Park, Mt Druitt, Blacktown & Sydney West